Monday, October 08, 2007

Apple Picking!

I almost wish that the title of this post was a clever way of saying that Rachel and I went shopping for a new Apple computer, but alas it is not. Rachel still isn't sold on the superiority of Apples and my laptop is still working fine, even though it is five years old. My plan is to buy a new computer for grad school, assuming I get in, but Rachel isn't really sold on this item of business either.

That aside, we went picking for actual edible apples. This was out route 2 somewhere near Concord, Mass. It was a lot of fun. The funny part is, there were five of us in the car driving up to go apple picking and three of us don't really like apples. The apples turned out to be quite good and I had more apples in the following three days than I had had in my entire life.











1 comment:

Kevin Ashworth said...

Thank you for documenting Amy's on-going obsession with nipples.