Monday, December 10, 2007

iPhone

I have been researching the iPhone and watching numerous YouTube videos about this new and exciting piece of technology. Some of you may know that the iPhone only supports web standards (HTML, java....). Flash is not considered a standard at this point, therefore the iPhone doesn't support it. How many sites (especially sites for music and technology) do you know that don't use Flash?

Here is the Apple ad:



I found this video and I thought it was funny:



Perhaps the illusive "iPhone 2.0" will have Flash support and have a removable battery and work on the 3G network and ...... and .......

1 comment:

NoSurfGirl said...

Ha ha.

Yes... that's why I think it's smart to wait to buy something until after at least a second or third version comes out...

We're not a cell-phone family at this point, but maybe in a couple of years the iphone will be on our list of stuff to buy. Jeff's a technophile, and so I know he's been fascinated by the iphone...

I'll have to show this ad to him, he'll appreciate it.