Thursday, January 03, 2008

Share Our Pain

I was going to title this entry "Welcome to "H" "E" double hockey sticks" but I thought that might be overly dramatic.
On the right hand side, above the clickers, you will find a little weather widget of sorts. I put this up because when I woke up today it was 3 degrees Fahrenheit with a "RealFeel" of -16. That's not 3 degrees above freezing, that's three degrees above zero.
This way whenever you look at our blog you can know how much we are suffering.

...enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! That's cold. I hope you are wearing those warm hats you got for Christmas, with the ear flaps down over your ears.
Love,
Mom

NoSurfGirl said...

Grrr... that's inhuman. Do you guys wear eskimo coats? I want to see a picture of the two of you in your eskimo coats.