Tuesday, August 05, 2008

general update

Last Friday (08/08/08) was my last day of work. I am now an unemployed student. It is definitely an interesting experience so far and I haven't even started school yet.
The attic cubby is now complete, with the exception of wall socket covers. The cubby has been renamed to the office. So the office is now complete and I have begun my initial setup of what I will be calling my command center, because command center sounds more empowering than desk.


I also just found out about a fun trick on the iPhone. If you hold down the home button and tap the sleep/wake button, the phone will take a screen shot and save it to the camera roll. So to let you in on my personal life and to show you how I have my iPhone apps arranged I took the following.





On an unrelated note here is a cool website about the amazing things that can be done with origami.
http://www.langorigami.com/

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh- now I want to check out all these apps. I've been obsessed with the app store lately. Do you like the scripture app?

Jeremy said...

The scriptures app doesn't look as good as the web based app but this app is native and doesn't require the internet and is therefore much faster.