Thursday, November 13, 2008

Any given Thursday



Earlier this month Elliott had a "meet the baby" party and Rachel's cousin got her a monkey stuffed animal. She has really taken to it and is starting to grab and hold on to things.

Also today I found an interesting recipe on a friend's blog:


We decided to try it out:

3 minute cake from Jeremy Blanchard on Vimeo.


It turned out rather spongey. We will try again soon to see if it yields better results.

Lastly, since the Patriots are playing tonight on Thursday night football:

Go Pats! from Jeremy Blanchard on Vimeo.

2 comments:

gvsharon said...

She is so darn cute!

SLP said...

But did the 'cake' taste any good?

E is getting cuter by the minute!

I had a strawberry like hers for my first 14 months, you can actually still see it in my hairline, every time I look a her I just gush...