Sunday, November 09, 2008

Movie suggestions

Since Rachel did not come with me to church due to my early morning meeting, I am sitting here in sacrament meeting thinking about which movies to add to our Netflix queue.

We have discovered that a movie takes at least twice as long to watch with a new baby (feedings, diaper changes, crying...). For this reason and for a few others we are looking for light movies that are also high in quality. Shortness might also be a good aspect of the movie.

I am reaching out to you to suggest movies to add to our netflix queue.

We are on the cheapest netflix plan and we don't often find time to watch a movie so it may take a while for us to watch the suggested movie and get back to you.

So, please leave your movie suggestions as comments to this post.
Thanks in advance.


-Jeremy

Sent from my iPhone

6 comments:

Brittany said...

My suggestions would probably all be chick flicks! Sorry Jer :)

HaH said...

Just watched Kit Kitteridge. I think it's supposed to be a 'kids' movie, but I really loved it. Very sweet, but with a good msg about not judging people without being overly preachy.

Keep in mind my taste might run on the cheesey side of things...

Erin Fast said...

Vicky Christina Barcelona

Linda said...

I thought Baby Mama was very funny. I love Tina Fey.

SLP said...

While I was out on maternity leave we watched all of the seasons of 'The Wire' and LOVED it.

NoSurfGirl said...

Wall-E!! (when it comes out on video)...