Monday, November 17, 2008

Survey (updated)

As you may know, I am involved in a big semester long project at school. We are acting as Brand Managers for St Ives Body Wash. My team would like as many responces to the survey so I have resorted to guerrilla baby tactics. (It seams that our baby has a slight Canadian accent)


Survey Request from Jeremy Blanchard on Vimeo.


Please take this survey. Thank you very much in advance.

(update): The survey link will take you to the beginning page of the survey which looks like the end of the survey. This is a problem which Qualtrics.com. Please click the button on the bottom right that contains two arrows ">>". Thank you.

3 comments:

gvsharon said...

I love the "exploit the cute baby" tactics. How could anyone resist? But when I clicked on the link and it took me to the other site, no survey came up, and it didn't suggest how to start a survey. What's up? Am I missing something?

Love,
Mom

Cherisa said...

Already managed it... BTW, I'm assuming "Olay" is "Oil of..." Did they change their branding?

gvsharon said...

I followed your helpful hint and completed the survey. Now bring on the baby for hugs.
Love,
Grandma Sharon