Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jolly Jumper



Elliott is sure growing up fast. I was just enamored with her cuteness today so I had Rachel take a picture of me with my daughter.

A not so big milestone took place tonight. Elliott started playing, rather than just sitting, in her jumper seat. I have been hoping that she would like the jumper seat because I am jealous of it because I want one for myself. Since I don't have the time to edit this movie is also long but you can fast forward if you get bored.


Jolly Jumper from Jeremy Blanchard on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Kevin Ashworth said...

Regarding this first picture: Um, have you noticed your daughter has this thing on her head? No, not the strawberry. It's a man! He's embedded in her brain up to his nose.

Brittany said...

hahahaha! I could see you in your own Jolly Jumper Jer...my goodness your little girl is just so dang cute!

NoSurfGirl said...

I want one too!! it would be so relaxing... a good way to get rid of some angst...