Monday, September 14, 2009

Arbonne!

Greetings friends and family,

We look forward to getting more pictures up for you to enjoy of Elliott's big east coast family bash. In the mean time, I (Rachel) hope this blog post finds you well!

I wanted to announce to all of you that I have embarked on a new adventure. As of September, I have become an independent consultant for Arbonne International.

Arbonne International is a company dedicated to producing health and beauty products that are "safe, pure and beneficial".

My cousin, Dawn, has been using these products at her salon for over a year and, despite my fears and reservations, I have decided to take the plunge. I think it will be fun and a challenge. Fun because it is a party based business - a challenge because I will have to give presentations!

So, I encourage you to take a peek at the Arbonne International website. We just announced the holiday line which has such fun products such as "Pampermint" so you can love your feet this winter! If you like something you can order under my pin number: 18 37 43 19

And if I ask you to host a party - don't be afraid! It WILL be fun. You KNOW I am all about fun!

If you want me to host a party (you do get Arbonne treats!) please let me know!

My goal is to host 2 parties a month while Jeremy is in graduate school. Perhaps you can be one person who can help me reach my goal.

Love, Rachel

1 comment:

NoSurfGirl said...

I've heard a lot of good things about Arbonne products for AA skin care. If I find I can't get rid of my little girl's eczema with the products I already have on hand, I might try something :)