Friday, January 15, 2010

Germ Fest

Ever since we got back form our family trip to California it has been a festival of germs...a cold with conjunctivitis which the whole family got, grandparents on both coasts, aunts cousins and parents. It was a nasty one! After that a mean stomach bug came to ravage us for a few days. My first time with a puking baby. Most of El's prime puking time was in the middle of the night. Fortunately she was still interested in sleeping so she would puke, I would pull up the blanket from under her - put another down and back to sleep she would go. Puke in hair and all. Very gross. Very smelly. It struck me a few hours later - I was not as gross or smelly but I definitely did not look so hot. (but Jer would never say so ;) Jer was hit, but he held his cookies, fortunately for all of us. For some reason I really do not want to know what he sounds like when he is sick...who knows though, maybe it is musical!

Ok, this post is pretty lame, about puking and such, but hopefully this will jump start me to blogging better with cute pictures in the near future.

3 comments:

Kevin Ashworth said...

Okay, I know what "conjunctivitis" is really called. Gross.

Johnson Family said...

Kaela is sick today too! Ucky...No throwing up, just a fever, runny nose and cough. Maybe Eliora won't come till she feels better.

The Thackers said...

Oh, I HATE having a puking baby! Nothing stresses me out more. Seriously. Glad you got through that one okay and hopefully you're all back on the mend! :-)