Monday, February 15, 2010

Wallaby

I think about this yogurt when I wake up in the morning. I check my inventory. I do not want to run out.

So, I tried this yogurt, pretty much because there was a kangaroo on it and was in a nice display case in Whole Foods. (great product placement dudes)

I ate it and it was amazing. I did not know it was possible to really really like yogurt. Not love, people, cuz it ain't ice cream.

Sadly, it now pales in comparison to my discount Stop and Shop yogurt. I had a bite of the other kind this morning and ick!

So I embarked on a few internet searches regarding "best" yogert and what did I find? My lovely Wallaby yogurt gets top marks by yogurt "experts".

I guess my tastebuds know what good is.

4 comments:

NoSurfGirl said...

I should get some. My baby boy doesn't do well with soy or skim milk, but whole organic milk seems to work wonders on his system. And he could use the probiotics, let me tell ya (no I won't go into any details).

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

SandyKay said...

Mmm. I agree on Wallaby yogurt. Now go try Brown Cow with cream top. Oh my. Still not ice cream, either, but it's close (in fat and calories, too...). But it does make it hard to go back to the store stuff.

SLP said...

Seriously, I am addicted as well. The maple flavor is awesome. It's the best stuff out there...