Monday, October 18, 2010

How Rude!?

Lately Elliott has been giving orders in very firm tones.

"stop crying mama"
"no crying"

(generally when I am laughing and she can't see my face)

For all those who over hear our child say these things and judge me for rude parenting please, We don't tell her to stop crying!

So why is she telling me to?!

She also says: "don't drop it" , yeah, I might say that.

Today, was the big prize though. Out of the blue Elliott said:

"I love you Suki" to my mom.

How sweet is that? Those are the moments you wait for! My mom deserves it after babysitting her all day on a Monday!

Finally, today Suki asked Elliott where she lived and Elliott said "California"! Awesome.

2 comments:

Janssen said...

Your child TOTALLY cracks me up.

NoSurfGirl said...

That IS cool, because California is waaay cooler than any other part of the US.

Just sayin'. Take it from a 9th generation Californian.

(I am devastated I can't say my children are 10th generation, but my husband is against California. He thinks we're all snobby and full of ourselves or something. So I guess Utah is where we'll stay.)